Cemented Rock Fill (SRF) Slurry Plant
The CRF Slurry Mixer is a PLC- controlled single drum, high speed, high-shear unit designed for the efficient production of cement based slurries. The product produced exhibits colloidal properties and is nearly immiscible in water.
The machine can handle cement / sand ratios up to 1:3 by weight and produce pumpable mixtures. It will mix a wide range of materials such as Cement: P.F.A., Pre-blends, Bentonite, Lime or Chemicals.
- Completely Unbolts to Suit Caging Requirements
- Cement Bags, Bulk Bags or Silo feed
- P.L.C.- Controlled for Fully Automatic Unattended Operation
- Self-Cleaning / Purging
- Incorporates Proven Colloidal Mixer as Scale, Mixer and Pump
- Rapid Underground Assembly
- Ideal for Backfilling in Remote Areas
Power Unit: Electric, 2 x 30 hp motors (575 volt)
Output: Up to 16 m3/hr.
Pressure: Up to 30 psi.
Batch Capacity: 680L