Concrete pump primer and pumping aid
Slick-Pak is a dry powdered pump primer and pumping aid packaged in a patented, ready-to-use, water-soluble bag. Slick-Pak is uniquely formulated to provide the concrete pumper with a cost-effective replacement for premium priced grout, primer slurries or bagged cement primers. Additionally, Slick-Pak functions as a concrete pumping aid by reducing line pressure, which enables the placement of hard to pump mixes and increasing the range of pumpability. Slick-Pak is also environmentally safe and compatible with all conventional concrete materials. Slick-Pak contains no bentonite, cementitious materials, soaps or air entraining agents.
- The original patented pump primer.
- No need for expensive ready-mixed priming grout.
- Eliminates the need for carrying bagged cement.
- Packaged in easy to handle 8 ounce bags.
- Increases ease and range of pumpability.
- Decreases wear on equipment.
- Easily introduced into pumping equipment.
- Decreases horsepower required for pumping.
- Reduces friction and line pressure.
- Packaged in water-soluble Fritz-Pak inner bags.
8-oz (227-g) water soluble bag, 60 bags per case, 42 cases per pallet (item #97134)
For more information please consult the TDS.