FRITZ-PAK Standard Delayed Set
Air entraining admixtures
Fritz-Pak Standard Delayed Set is a dry powdered admixture, packaged in a ready-to-use water soluble bag. Standard Delayed Set is formulated to extend the setting time of concrete while improving concrete quality.
It does not contain any calcium chloride or other potentially corrosive materials and is compatible with all standard concrete admixtures.
- Keeps concrete in a plastic state for reuse or extended delivery time requirements.
- Fewer environmental problems associated with the disposal of waste concrete.
- Saves labor, equipment and freight cost by eliminating disposal of waste concrete.
- Eliminates the need for expensive reclaiming or recycler units with high maintenance costs.
- Improves concrete workability.
- Allows wash water stabilization for extended periods of time.
- No need for admixture dispensers because
Standard Delayed Set is packaged in water-soluble Fritz-Pak inner bag for convenient use at the plant or job site.
Standard Delayed Set is compatible with all air-entraining admixtures, calcium chloride and other admixtures. When used with other admixtures, each one must be dispensed separately into the mix.
- 2-lb (908-g) water soluble bag, 18 bags per case, 25 cases per pallet (item #95200)
- 1360-g water soluble bag, 10 bags per case, 25 cases per pallet (item #95300)
- 50-lb bag, 40 bags per pallet (item #95250)
Fritz-Pak Mini Delayed Set
- 8-oz (227-g) water soluble bag, 60 bags per case, 30 cases per pallet (item #95050)
For more information please consult the TDS.