CG 500 Versatile
Chemgrout CG-500 Versatile Series grout pumps
The CG-500 Series are balanced systems that enable high volume production and continuous mixing for a broad range of applications.
- CG500/2C6/A Air Powered
- CG500/3C6/A Air Powered
- For grouting tunnels, shafts, dams, mines, void filling, tiebacks, piling encasements, rock grouting & wells.
- Mixes & pumps neat cement or cement/sand grouts.
- Mixing & pumping all on one skid for fast mobilization.
- Power options include air, hydraulic, electric/hydraulic gas/hydraulic & diesel/hydraulic.
- Maximum output 20 gpm (76 lpm). Maximum pressure 174 psi (12 Bar), optional 261 psi (18 Bar).
- Two 70 gallon (265L) mixing tanks & a 15 gallon (57L) holding hopper allows continuous production.
- Specially designed mix tank provides high shearing action for thorough and complete particle wetting, producing superior grout.
Highly versatile, the CG-500 handles a broad range of grouting applications including tunnels, shafts, dams, plant maintenance and geotechnical works. The unique twin mix tank design permits continuous pumping as each tank alternates feeding the hopper.
This non-stop pumping process maximizes the batching of materials such as neat cement, sand/cement, and most commercial pre-bagged grouts.
Two high-capacity 70-gallon mixing tanks, pump, and 15-gallon holding hopper are all mounted on a single skid for quick, easy set-up and immediate operation. The holding hopper includes an internal auger that keeps the material thoroughly mixed while supplying the pump.
The open throat grout pump features a non-pulsating positive displacement rotor-stator that provides a constant discharge of materials. This progressing cavity pump is variable speed with an output of up to 20 gpm with a standard maximum pressure of 174 psi (261 psi optional).
- Well Drilling
Soil compaction, rock grouting, void-filling, waterproofing, soil anchors, cable bolts, rock bolts, well encasements, contact grouting, well abandonment, marine/underwater, post tensioning, precast, machine base installation, self-leveling floor underlayments, slab undersealing and slabjacking.
Please refer to TDS for more details.