CG 542 Air Cable Rock Grout Unit
- Low profile, compact design is ideal for the grouting of rock bolts and cable stays in mines and tunnels
- Twin 22-gallon (83 liter) mix tanks, large holding hopper and centrally located controls allow a single operator continuous operation.
- Special low profile design allows for easy movement and use in tight spaces such as mines and tunnels.
- Maximum Output 8 gpm (31 lpm). Maximum pressure 261 psi (18 bar), optional 522 psi (36 bar).
- Pow Hinged clean-out port provides operator easy access for maintenance and clean-up.er options include air, hydraulic, electric/hydraulic& diesel/hydraulic.
The ChemGrout CG-542 Series are skid-mounted grout plants specially designed for work in confined work areas. Two 22-gallon mix tanks, a 10-gallon holding hopper and progressing cavity pump provide a continuous, non-stop pumping process. Mix tanks are equipped with baffles, bag breakers and variable speed high efficiency paddles that provide rapid mixing. A unique feature of these mix tanks enables the tops to be removed for quick and easy clean up.
Once the material is mixed, it passes through the large slide gates of the tank outlet valves into the holding hopper. The 10-gallon holding hopper is equipped with an auger to keep material thoroughly mixed while waiting to advance to the pump suction housing. A positive displacement, progressing cavity, rotor-stator type pump then delivers the material to the application.
Operator controls are centrally located for efficient production.
All components are easily accessible for operating, cleaning and maintenance.
CG-542 - Simple, Compact and Efficient
- Well Drilling
Rock bolts, rock anchors pre-grouting, water infiltration control, rock/soil nails, contact grouting and shaft abandonment.
Please refer to TDS for more details.