CG 550 Air
Chemgrout CG-550 Mini-series compact grout pumps
- Compact, simple and productive, the Mini-Series is ideal for a wide variety of construction and restoration projects.
- CG-550 Air Powered
- A 34-gallon (128 liter) mix tank, with pump and holding hopper, provides a non-stop, continuous operation.
- Skid mounted and portable, the Mini-Series is ideal for most pre-packaged, non-shrink grouts and sand/cement ratios of up to 2:1.
- Mini-Series features the durable 2" positive displacement piston pump that produces up to 5 gpm, 200 to 400 psi.
- A 121/2 foot grout hose (complete with fittings), and a spare set of piston cups are included with every unit.
- All pumping components are easily accessible and can be disassembled without tools, for fast and efficient cleaning.
The versatile ChemGrout CG-550P is a complete grouting system that provides continuous operation by combining a high efficiency paddle mixer and the field proven CG-050 2" positive displacement piston pump. Air or hydraulically powered, the skid mounted 550P features a 34-gallon mixing tank equipped with baffles, bag breakers and a variable speed high-efficiency paddle that insures rapid and thorough mixing. Once mixed, material is transferred into a 5-gallon holding hopper through a slide gate specially designed to handle the most difficult materials. Labor savings are realized using a single operator to control both the mixer and pump, increasing productivity. The rugged steel framed system stands up to the toughest job site conditions. The 550P is complete, ready for fast mobilization, and easily transported in a pick-up truck.
Please refer to TDS for more details.