MULTIfoam Foaming Agent
MULTIfoam Foaming Agent, used for Void Filling & Structural Cementitious Foam
MULTI-foam is a non-combustible, void-filling, and structural cementitious foam. When combined with the proper amount of air and water in the specially designed placer unit, forms a low density foam. This product can be designed for different densities, strengths and set times.
Multicrete™ Foaming Agent may be used in many types of foam generating devices. When used in other continuous or batch type Foam Generators, the result is a very compact selfcontained precision foam system which may be integrated with solids metering feeders, slurry mixers and pumps to permit continuous discharge of foamed slurries through pipe or hose lines.
Filling voids with:
- Compressible Contact Grout
- Low density, light-weight fill
- Rapid strength gaining grout
- Safety plug in a raise
- Insulating roof tops
- Foundation fill
- Road backfill
- Backfilling over a set of arches to provide contact against the roof, filling a cavity to prevent methane build-up, and as a cushion against falling debris over false roof.
Mining and Tunnelling division:
- Compressible barrier construction.
Engineered Void Filler:
- Can bridge gaps over 1" (25 mm) wide
- Non segregating and pumpable
- Less material to handle
- Densities and properties easy to adjust
- Absolutely minimizes the possibility of cement burns
- VERY cost effective
Dry grout material can be packaged in 20 kg and 30 kg small bags. Bulk bags are available in 228 kg or 1 MT bags for mass production.
Please refer to the TDS for more details.