Non-Shrink, Cementitious Grout
SikaGrout® 212 is a non-shrink, cementitious grout with a unique two-stage shrinkage compensating mechanism, compensating for shrinkage in both the plastic and the hardened states. It is non-metallic, contains no chlorides and may be placed at various consistencies ranging from dry pack to fluid by simply adjusting the quantity of mixing water.
A sulphate resistant grade, SikaGrout® 212 SR, and a silica fume modified grade, SikaGrout® 212 HP, are also available (see separate Product Data Sheets).
Where To Use
- On grade, above and below grade, interior and exterior applications.
- Structural grouting of column base plates, machine base plates, anchor bolts, bearing plates, bridge seats, precast wall panels.
- Pre-blended for easy application and maximum field control. Just add water, mix and place.
- Versatile, can be applied in any consistency from dry pack to fluid.
- Non-corrosive does not contain chlorides.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Excellent pumpability - does not segregate even at high flow; no build-up on equipment hopper.
- Low heat development.
- Superior freeze/thaw resistance.
- Ministry of Transport Ontario approval for use in grouting bridge bearings as well as anchor bars. (Reports MI-110, MI-120 respectively).
- Meets Ontario Hydro specification M-690-87 for pumping through grout pump and hoses for a distance of up to 60 m (196 ft).
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance for grouting anchor bolts and reinforcing dowels in concrete.
- Approved by the Alberta Ministry of Transportation
- Meets H. A. Simons grout specification 1S-05.01 for grout types 1, 2a, 2b, 2c, 3 and 4.
- Meets ASTM C1107 for Grade C type grouts.
Contains cement and silica sand which may in certain cases, cause skin and eye irritation. Avoid breathing dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. In confined areas, use of a NIOSH/MSHA approved respirator is recommended. Consult product label for additional information.