One-Component, Early Strength-Gaining, Cementitious Patching Mortar
SikaRepair® 223 is a one-component, early strength-gaining, cementitious, patching mortar for vertical and overhead concrete repair.
Where to use
- Use on grade, above, and below grade on concrete and mortar.
- Use to repair vertical and overhead surfaces, walkways, ramps.
- Easy to use; just add water.
- High early strength.
- Not a vapour barrier.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- SikaRepair® 223 performance may be enhanced with the addition of Sika® Latex R.
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance.
Contains cement and silica sand which may in certain cases, cause skin and eye irritation. Avoid breathing dust. Use only with adequate ventilation. In confined areas, use of a NIOSH/MSHA approved respirator is recommended. Consult product label for additional information.