Multicrete XPR™ Non-Shrink Grout
Multicrete XPR™ Non-Shrink Specially Formulated Grout
Multicrete XPR™ Non-Shrink Grout is hydraulic cement- based, non-ferrous, non-shrink grout that can be sanded or unsanded (concentrate). This specially formulated grout features reliability and high performance for a variety of general grouting purposes.
- Grouting anchors or cable bolts requiring rapid tensioning
- Providing high early strength for anchors to allow quick “cycle” time
- Patching high traffic areas that require minimal disruption
- Low temperature grouting
- Grouting earth tieback anchors into porous soil where is flowing into drill holes
- Precision Non-shrink
- Multicrete XPR™ Non-Shrink Grout achieves strength of 15 Mpa (over 2000 psi) in two to three hours.
- Multicrete XPR™ Non-Shrink Grout, although containing modified hydraulic cement, exhibits working time similar to Portland cement.
- This product can be used in applications somewhere below 00C
- Multicrete XPR™ Non-Shrink Grout contains admixtures, which greatly reduce “water wash-out”
- This makes it ideal for grouting in water- laden areas that required rapid strength gain
Multicrete XPR™ Non-Shrink Grout is packaged in 30 kg, heavy- duty, polyethylene-lined bags. Each bag yields approximately 2/3 cubic feet of grout. All Multicrete XPR™ Non-Shrink Grout packaged materials can be custom packaged to meet specific project requirements.
Multicrete XPR™ Non-Shrink Grout contains Portland cement and carefully selected additives. Freshly mixed materials may cause skin irritation. Avoid direct contact and wash exposed skin area promptly with water. If any cementitious material gets into eyes, rinse immediately and repeatedly with water and seek prompt medical attention. Normal safety wear such as dust mask and rubber gloves used to handle conventional cement based products should be worn. See SDS for more information.