Reed Mine 30 Compact Wet-Process Shotcrete Pump
Compact Wet-Process Shotcrete / Concrete / Grout Pump
The extremely compact size of the Mine 30 pump makes it ideal for underground applications or any application with limited space (96"x46.5"x64.7").
- The Mine 30 is suitable for cross mounting on a truck or other carrier.
- Fork channels on the side and end also come standard.
- The Mine 30 can be powered by an electric, diesel, or air motor.
The simple design of the Mine 30 makes it easy to trouble-shoot and service. It provides strong performance, extreme dependability and long life of all wear parts.
- Heavy-duty “S” Valve
- “Open-Loop” hydraulic system and a variable displacement hydraulic pump.
- Adjustable shifting force valve
- Chromed concrete cylinders for long service life
- High-strength frame design (sturdiest frame in industry)
- Highest commonality of hydraulic Hoses
- Concrete Pumping
- Mine & Tunnel Support
- Flowable fill
- Specialty Materials
- Weatherproof NEMA 4 control panel
- Reversibility at any point in the stroke
- High capacity hydraulic oil cooler
- Fully-variable volume output
- Automatic pressure release at shutdown
- Forged steel pistons with urethane cups
- Hard chromed concrete cylinders
- Hour meter/tachometer
- Emergency stop button
- 5-function cable remote control
- Dual hydraulic circuit
- Radio remote control (On/Off/ Reverse/E-stop/Horn-reset / Engine RPM)
- Hopper agitator
- Vibrator for hopper screen
- Chemical additive pump
- Stroke counter
- Hydraulically driven water washout pump
Please refer to TDS for additional features.