Multicrete's Response to COVID-19
Multicrete has implemented extensive preventative measures across its offices and plants in order to safeguard the health of its employees, while continuing to operate safely and responsibly maintain employment and economic activity.
Multicrete’s top priority is ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and their families. As such, the following is intended to provide employees and contractors at our operations with information and guidance about the COVID-19 virus, as well as measures Multicrete has put in place in response.
The following recommendations will be enforced by managers and supervisors:
• If experiencing symptoms (see below), go home and contact the appropriate health line for next steps
• Stay 6-feet apart
• Sneeze & cough into your sleeve or better yet, a disposable tissue
• Wash hands frequently
• Use hand sanitizer frequently
• Stagger lunches to reduce contact
• Clean knobs, switches, and phones daily
• Effective immediately, all international travel is banned.
• Effective immediately, all non-essential air travel is discouraged. If you have travel plans please consult with your supervisor to determine if your travel is deemed essential.
Meetings & Gatherings:
• In-person meetings and gatherings with business partners such as trade shows, lunches, sporting events are to be postponed effective immediately.
• Workplace meetings may continue provided the distance between employees at the meeting conforms to Government recommended standards (6-feet apart).
Multicrete is taking the following measures to help control the spread of infection:
• Increasing frequency and cleaning of high touch and hard surfaces in common areas (i.e. countertops, doorknobs, light switches, etc.).
• Having hand sanitizer dispensers are available in common areas
• Posting signage to educate on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (i.e. hand hygiene and cough etiquette posters).
We will continue to monitor the situation and update any new developments, with our primary focus being the health and safety of employees. We will get through this, together.