MULTIfoam Foaming Agent
Used for Void Filling & Structural Cementitious Foam
MULTI-foam is a non-combustible, void-filling, and structural cementitious foam. When combined with the proper amount of air and water in the specially designed placer unit, forms a low density foam. This product can be designed for different densities, strengths and set times.
Multicrete™ Foaming Agent may be used in many types of foam generating devices. When used in other continuous or batch type Foam Generators, the result is a very compact selfcontained precision foam system which may be integrated with solids metering feeders, slurry mixers and pumps to permit continuous discharge of foamed slurries through pipe or hose lines.
- Filling voids with:
- Compressible Contact Grout
- Low density, light-weight fill
- Rapid strength gaining grout
- Bulk heads:
- Safety plug in a raise
- Insulating roof tops
- Foundation fill
- Road backfill
- Structural purposes:
- Backfilling over a set of arches to provide contact against the roof, filling a cavity to prevent methane build-up, and as a cushion against falling debris over false roof.
- Mining and Tunnelling division:
- Compressible barrier construction.
- Engineered Void Filler:
- Can bridge gaps over 1" (25 mm) wide
- High Yield:
- Non segregating and pumpable
- Less material to handle
- Engineered Properties:
- Densities and properties easy to adjust
- Low Causticity:
- Absolutely minimizes the possibility of cement burns
- Very Cost Effective
Dry grout material can be packaged in 20 kg and 30 kg small bags. Bulk bags are available in 228 kg or 1 MT bags for mass production.
Please refer to the TDS for more details.