Sika Sigunit® P1AF
SIKA P1AF Shotcrete Accelerator
Sigunit® P1AF is a water-soluble, alkali free and high-performance shotcrete accelerator in powder form. When dissolved in water it produces an alkali free set accelerator for wet sprayed shotcrete.
Where to Use Sigunit® P1AF is suitable for wet-process shotcreting. The principle applications for Sigunit®- P1AF are:
- Support at the face whilst advancing tunnels and mines.
- Rock- and slope stabilization.
- High quality lining shotcrete.
The most outstanding advantages of Sigunit®-P1AF shotcrete accelerator are:
- Alkali-free, avoiding additional leaching of alkalis and pollution of ground and surface water.
- When correctly used, marginal reduction of shotcrete strength.
- Reduction of rebound.
- Easier overhead spraying by improved bond of shotcrete to rock and concrete.
- Reduction of dust formation.
- Chloride-free, suitable for steel reinforced shotcrete and substrates.
- Easy to dissolve on site in time for shotcreting.
- Converting powder to liquid on site, the temperature will rise to approx. 40ºC (104ºF); the warm solution will increase the accelerator effect considerably.
- Lower cost of logistics.
Please refer to TDS and MSDS for detailed information.